Worshipping Lord Hanuman
To overcome complex problems in life one should worship lord Hanuman.
"This is written with my practical experience of worshipping Lord hanuman.”
Hanuman also called as the god with monkey form is one of the most worshiped dieties among Hindus. He is also known as "Sankat Mochan" meaning "the remover of obstacles" who removes ignorance (darkness) by his light (knowledge). His temples and pictures can be found in all the corners of the world where Hindus live. Lord Hanuman can be easily pleased when he is called by a true and innocent heart. He who meditates on him and repeats his name attains power, strength, glory, prosperity and success in life.
He had the power to change himself any form he wished; He could swell his body to an enormous extent and to reduce it to the length of a thumb. He jumped and crossed Indian Ocean in one leep. He was the destroyer of Rakshasas, devils, ghosts and evils. He was the terror of Rakshasas. He was well knower of the all four Vedas and other sacred books.
Benefits of worshipping Lord Hanuman
1. Chanting the word “Hanuman” and worshipping him helps overcome marital issues. Lord hanuman is also a guru. So, he is the solution to all problems in one’s life. Don’t forget he is the one who helped lord Rama get united with Goddess Sita after they were separated by Ravana.
2. If one is entangled with problems in career or family and is unable to get out, then Lord Hanuman’s blessings is their way for a quick recovery from it.
3. If one is suffering from health problems like heart diseases, brain diseases etc, then worshipping the Lord and chanting his name will give immense relief.
4. Those suffering from mental or psychological problems like depression, anxiety, fear should chant Hanuman Chalisa atleast 7 times a day to feel peaceful and confident. Lord Hanuman’s prayers will help you overcome negative attitude and induce courage.
5. Chanting the word “Hanuman” and worshipping Shri Hanuman on a regular basis helps one stay disciplined, achieve success in life and career.
6. Chanting Hanuman Chalisa helps overcome “breakups” too and helps in moving forward in life.
7. Following the routine of worshipping Hanuman Ji everyday helps overcome bad habits like laziness, fickle mindedness, procrastination etc. It brings in a confident and stable mind.
8. If one is said to be affected by Shani dasha, then praying to Hanuman will beneficial for them.
9. If one is lagging behind in education, then praying to Hanuman besides Ganesha will give beneficial results.