Worshipping Lord Hanuman
Lord Hanuman can be worshiped by anyone, any time and at any place. But one requires to be leading a worthy life -
1. Read hanuman chalisa at least once in a day especially after bath or before sleeping. It is a 40-line ritual written by poet Tulasi Das who is said to have got divine appearance of Lord Hanuman.
2. Go to Hanuman temple at least every Tuesday and Saturday with a clean and fresh mind.
3. Chant hanuman’s name regularly like in the morning after waking up and at night before going to bed.
4. Try avoid non-vegetarian food permanently. Otherwise, atleast on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
5. If one is suffering from chronic diseases, he/she must refrain from consuming non-vegetarian food for effective and fast relief from health problems.
6. You must also pray to Lord Rama and Mother Sita as Hanuman Ji is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama and he keeps chanting his name day and night.
7. Every Tuesday, offer orange sindur and gud channa prasad to Lord hanuman’s idol.
8. Feed monkeys gud channa and bananas whenever you can.
9. Try to fast on Tuesdays and Saturdays and worship him.
10. Light a lamp or diya with sesame oil daily or atleast every Saturday.
11. Donate to the needy whenever you can and whatever you can.